Community Health NSG Lab
Community Health Nursing is the community oriented primary health care programme and the integration of community medicine with the primary health care of individual and community
- Students render comprehensive care to the individual family and community and develop center understanding of rural community health management
- Students render comprehensive care to the individual family and community.
- Students develop community health nursing skills.
- Students are able to involve in community participation.
- Students develop IPR with the village leaders, community and other agencies.
- Students organize and assist health camps.
- Students organize; assist conduct the school health and child health programme.
- In our institute the community lab is properly equipped and well furnished with a healthy environment of learning.
- The lab consists of all equipment for providing the basic care in terms of primary health care like community bag, Maternity kit and others.
- The lab is arranged in such a manner that the students of the nursing programme can practice the procedure and make their effective A.V aids by using various charts displayed in community health care and education programmes for raising the health status of individuals.
- The college is providing all the necessary articles to students for their better understanding.