Candidates with –
- A minimum of 40% marks in 10+2 or an equivalent qualifying examination of any recognized board, including State Open School recognized by State Governments and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government.
- Must have English as a subject with 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Science in 10+2 is preferable.
- ANM course from a school recognized by Indian Nursing council with a minimum of 40% marks
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health Care Science from a recognized CBSE board/Centre.
- Registered ANM with pass mark.
- Minimum age for admission will be 17 years (as on 31st December of that year). The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Should possess good knowledge of English and Hindi.
- Candidates should be medically fit