An ICU nurse is responsible for closely observing patients and rendering care to the patient over there.
Responsibilities of ICU nurse
- Noting specific procedures and prescribed medication for each case; assisting doctors in providing physical assessments and administering treatments;
- Monitoring vital signs and ensuring the proper functions of feeding tubes, ventilators, catheters and other life support equipment;
- Attending to the patient’s overall needs, such as feeding, bathing and grooming, dressing replacement, medication intake, and comfort.
- Working efficiently with other practical nurses and nursing assistants in the ICU ward and being able to provide clear directions and guidance for procedures and routines.
- Provide support and education to the patient’s family, answering questions and giving vital instructions on how to care for the patient.
Remuneration – negotiable and based on experience
Facilities -free food and accommodation