The vision is based on the underlying motto of the Sevashrama is ‘Serving Man is Serving God’. This envisages serving the patients with the spirit of devotion and commitment, regardless of their caste, creed, status or religion. Hence, besides training the students to acquire knowledge and develop skills, and positive attitude to carry out their duties as competent professional nurses. And To foster synergy and integration between research, education and practice by promoting interdisciplinary collaboration and partnership.
To be recognized as a leading model of institution offering excellence in quality of nursing education to promote research activities and turning out intellectually enlightened, morally upright, emotionally balanced and socially committed health care professionals.
- To promote high quality education to develop professionalism with a global outlook.
- To promote learning that stimulates learners to reach their full potential through out their life.
- To foster innovative research that will benefit the humanity and improve the nursing standards.
- To create, empowered, committed, compassionate and skillful healthcare providers who make a difference in building a healthy family, community and nation.
- To enhances the individual student to become a good leader and self-motivator in professional practice of nursing.