Nursing supervisors provide a critical link between hospital management and clinical care, overseeing patient-care operations, assigning and monitoring staff nurses and identifying and implementing quality improvements
Nursing supervisor Responsibilities
- Participating in hiring of nursing staff employees.
- Supervising nursing staff and making daily physician and task assignments.
- Maintaining personnel operations including performance appraisals, time clock reporting and paid time off requests.
- Coordinating and maintaining the required training and competencies of staff.
- Providing leadership and guidance to assigned staff. Identifies learning opportunities, provides effective coaching and feedback, and develops corrective action plans as appropriate.
- Evaluating the quality and effectiveness of nursing services with physicians, to identify opportunities for improving services and patient outcomes
Remuneration – negotiable and based on experience
Facilities -free food and accommodation