Oncology nurses care for cancer patients, serving as their first line of communication, and helping to coordinate the many aspects of their care throughout cancer treatment.
Oncology Nurse Responsibilities:
- An Oncology Nurse is a Registered Nurse (RN) who specializes in providing care and treatment to patients with cancer.
- Caring for critically or chronically ill cancer patients by administering treatment and providing information and support.
- Oncology nurses work with physicians as a part of interdisciplinary teams to care for cancer patients in hospitals or clinics.
- Depending on their experience, some Oncology Nurses serve in a management role.
- Providing support and guidance throughout a patient’s treatment
Remuneration – negotiable and based on experience
Facilities -free food and accommodation