Operating Room Nurse is a healthcare professional responsible for the safe, effective, and efficient care of the patient in the operating
Responsibilities of OT nurse
- Providing efficient and effective perioperative nursing care to patient.
- Maintaining surgical services in accordance with competency standards.
- Completing all physician orders, administer medications, and conduct treatments and tests for patients in a timely manner.
- Assisting with patient care in recovery room, procedure room and operating room.
- Developing and implement nursing care plan for assigned patient.
- Executing proper use, care and handling of surgical equipment to ensure safety of operating staff and patient.
- Maintaining current and in-7depth knowledge of sterile techniques.
- Communicating continuously with operating team and other medical staff to meet needs for patient care.
- Assisting in ordering, storing and maintaining surgical equipment and supplies.
- Preparing operating room with surgical equipment, sterile, linens and supplies that will be needed during surgery.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness in operating room.
- Preparing patients including cleaning and disinfecting body areas for surgery.
- Preparing timely and accurate records of patient history and recovery charts.
Remuneration – negotiable and based on experience
Facilities -free food and accommodation