- A comprehensive understanding of human anatomy is necessary for a career as a medical profession.
- Nursing students study the anatomy and physiology of various human systems.
- To acquire knowledge of normal structure of various human body systems and understand the anatomical structure.
- To acquire knowledge of the normal physiology of various human bodies.
- To differentiate between normal and abnormal anatomical structures and functions
- To describe the anatomical terms, organization of the human body.
- To describe the structure and function of bones, joints and muscles.
- To describe the structure and function of Nervous system and sensory organs.
- To describe the structure and function of the Circulatory and Lymphatic System.
- To describe the structure and function of the Respiratory and Digestive System.
- To describe the physiology of cell, tissue, membrane and glands.
- To describe the bone formation and growth and movement of the skeleton system.
- To describe the physiology of blood and function of heart.
- To describe the physiology and mechanism & digestive system.
- To describe the physiology of Sensory organs endocrine gland.
- In our school the Lab is having proper lighting and good ventilation.
- The anatomy and physiology lab consist of all the equipment such as adult human articulated skeleton, adult skull, pelvic, heart with large blood vessels, eye with different section, ear with different section, full set of disarticulated adult human skeleton, specimen like gallbladder with gallstones, cyst, appendix, normal uterus, placenta, uterus and submucous fibroid etc… and different charts of all the systems.
- The lab is well furnished in such a way that the students are able to acquire their knowledge through their different demonstration