Nutrition Lab is equipped & well furnished with utensils & nutritional charts. It is well ventilated, lighting & adequate water facilities. The students are imparted knowledge to assess the nutritional needs, caloric requirement of different age groups and during various disease conditions.
- To acquire knowledge of nutrition for maintenance of optimum health at different stages of life and its application for practice of nutrition.
- To plan the menu of the normal being as well as clients with different ailments in the health care settings.
- To describe the relationship between nutrition and health.
- To describe the classification, functions, sources and recommended daily allowance of Carbohydrates.
- To describe the sources, Functions, and requirements of water and electrolytes.
- To describe various national programmes related to nutrition.
- We have a well ventilated and well-furnished nutrition Lab.
- We have facilities in the nutrition Lab. Like glassware articles, refrigerator, Mixture, Dinner Set, Dining Table with Chair, Table met, stove, weighing machine.
- To introduce students about Cookery rules and Preservation of nutrients.
- To prepare and serve simple beverages and different types of foods.
- To gain knowledge about principles, methods of cooking and serving.
- To give knowledge regarding the calculation of a balanced diet for different categories of people.